Saturday, July 23, 2011

TEA Party Also Threatening to Recall Snyder

I will never Get the Tea Party folks. That's okay. I'm sure they don't Get me either.

Looks like the Tea Party folks are riled up enough against the prospect of a new, public bridge between Michigan and Canada that they're threatening to ALSO recall Rick Snyder if he approves it.

I don't know how I feel about that. I definitely want that bridge...but I ALSO want to recall Snyder.

A tea party group says it's prepared to launch a second recall effort against Gov. Rick Snyder over his support of a public bridge to Canada.

The Willow Run Tea Party Caucus in Ypsilanti is opposed to the New International Trade Crossing and vowed to enlist tea party groups statewide to throw Snyder out of office if he signs legislation authorizing the project.



The enemy of my enemy is my.......er......

Never Mind.

Frankly, this is a fight I'm willing to have with the TEA party. If they want to shoot themselves in the foot based on their usual purity obsession, I'd be happy to work hand in hand with them to make that happen.

No comments: